How do I best set up the Time-of-Use options?

General questions and discussions focused around the EKM Metering System. Discuss your meters, installations, and meter communications here.
BlueHornet

Re: How do I best set up the Time-of-Use options?

Post by BlueHornet »

Hi Jameson,
Just looking for an update on this issue and whether all the firmwares have passed testing phase?
Are you ready to accept meters for re-flashing or is there further testing to be carried out?
Cheers,
Gary
Jameson

Post by Jameson »

Hi Gary,

Good News!! Meter firmware fixes are in and are tested. Everything looks good for the v.3 Omnimeters and the v.4 Omnimeter.

So, yes, please send us your meters for re-flashing, we will re-flash them ASAP, and ship them back. This goes for everyone out there that is experiencing this issue.

Thank so much to Gary, Karl, and JayDee for helping us through this.

Ship to:

EKM Metering Inc
363 Berkeley Way,
Santa Cruz, CA 95062 United States

Best regards,
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com
JayDee

Post by JayDee »

Great news,
Jameson wrote:Thank so much to Gary, Karl, and JayDee for helping us through this.
Glad we could help make a good product better.

JayDee
BlueHornet

Post by BlueHornet »

Thanks for the Assistance & Good news Jameson, I'll disconnect my meters on the weekend and send them off next week.
JayDee

Post by JayDee »

I am looking at sending my meters back for the firmware update, what will the turnaround be once you get them?

Cheers

JayDee.
Jameson

Post by Jameson »

We are still vetting how the new meters will work with the Push and with the EKM Dash (unexpected repercussions). As of right now we have it working with our version of the Push and we know what we need to do with the Dash. So I would think it would be safe that if you shipped them back, we could have them back out to you soon after we receive them.

Thanks,
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com
JayDee

Post by JayDee »

Jameson wrote:We are still vetting how the new meters will work with the Push and with the EKM Dash (unexpected repercussions).
Hi Jamison,

I do not use PUSH at all and rarely use DASH, so for me as far as the firmware reflash works as you have indicated it does, turnaround should be pretty quick I would think.

I would need a more firm answer of turnaround before sending them back to you, can you be more specific in turnaraound time as "could" could mean hours, days, weeks or even months.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Cheers

JayDee