Data missing due to internet outage

General questions and discussions focused around the EKM Metering System. Discuss your meters, installations, and meter communications here.
bandtank

Data missing due to internet outage

Post by bandtank »

I have a pulse v4 to report water usage. If the internet connection drops, the data from the missing period does not appear in encompass. The boxes for the missing days in the calendar widget are gray. I can't figure out how to get encompass to dump data for a whole month so I can see more information. It will only show me summaries, which isn't helpful.

As an aside, I clicked the show data button for my water meter, which shows fields and values for an electric meter.
Jameson

Re: Data missing due to internet outage

Post by Jameson »

If you have a Push3 gateway, it should be storing the data to the SD card during the time that the internet was down. Once the internet is reconnected it can take many hours to upload all of the data from the time of the outage. If this is not working properly, then I would suspect that there is some issue with the SD card or the formatting of the SD card. If you send me the MAC address of your Push3, I can look it up to see if I see any issues with the SD card.
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com