Product order shipped to the wrong address?

Forum is open to all other questions, answers, and discussions that have no other topic.
gustavo

Product order shipped to the wrong address?

Post by gustavo »

I opened a ticket about this last night, got a response this morning, and followed up to the response 5 hours ago and heard nothing.

Here's the deal: my order is lost in the USPS system. I've contacted USPS and they say that the package was posted for my state, ended up 15 miles from me, but then got caught up in the system because it had the wrong address on it. It's now presumably headed to Massachusetts instead of my house in Washington state.

Is there anyone from EKM that can help me sort out this mess (which I did not create)?
Jameson

Re: Product order shipped to the wrong address?

Post by Jameson »

Hello Gus,

It is my understanding that this has been resolved via email. USPS got their wires crossed and it went to near your address in WA and then went sideways and started heading to MA. Crazy. Let us know if you have any questions.
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com
gustavo

Re: Product order shipped to the wrong address?

Post by gustavo »

Hi Jameson,

Agreed - that's basically what happened. Except you missed the part where they somehow returned the shipping label to you guys and part of the box in an envelope without any explanation. :| Thank you EKM for sending me a new part (I have received it and wow, that counter it tiny!) and taking on the USPS insurance claim. Good luck with it :/