Sowfware-Dash and V3.1.134

Forum is open to all questions, answers, and discussions related to electric meters, ours or others.
Nevland

Sowfware-Dash and V3.1.134

Post by Nevland »

:geek: While trying to figure out a way to track my utility bill which is based on tier system I noticed the following.

1. The new Dash software (.288) does not allow (at least I can't find it) the last 6 months reports that V3 provides.

2. The V3, 6 month reports seem to be off by a factor of 10. Last month (Aug) Meter Reading shows 1250.9 with a net of 87.6. Today my Meters reads 12808.7 an my utility bill me for 862 KWH. Note: utility reads meter on the 6th so I don't expect them to be exact, but not off by a factor of 10.

?????
Bill
Jameson

Re: Sowfware-Dash and V3.1.134

Post by Jameson »

Hey Bill!!

If you open the EKM Dash software and then click on "Edit Meter" then click on the "Data" tab, this will read your meters' 6 Months of Monthly data (this is 6 separate meter kWh reads that are stored inside the meter, they are taken once a month on the last day of the month)

One caveat is that the EKM Dash that is currently on the website parses the EKM-Omnimeter data wrong for the 6 Months Data. This is the same issue as you were having with the EKM Reader software (off by a factor of 10), this is because the decimal is in the wrong spot. I will send you an updated copy that we will be releasing soon.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com