monthly report

Forum is open to all questions, answers, and discussions related to electric meters, ours or others.
ccesena

monthly report

Post by ccesena »

Hi,
How can I print the monthly report or download it to Excel?
Jameson

Re: monthly report

Post by Jameson »

Hello ccesena,

If you are reading the meters locally (not over the EKM Push system) then you can poll the meters for their internal "6 Months of Monthly Reads". This is one kWh data point per month that is stored in the meter itself.

This data is available in the EKM Dash software, but we have not implemented the ability to export this to a .csv file. You have the option to setup the EKM Dash to email yourself on a schedule (provided the EKM Dash is running) and you have the option to include the "6 Months of Monthly Reads" in the email.

Thanks,
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com
ccesena

Post by ccesena »

Ok, so what if I want to export the information from day 1 of month x to last day of the same month. What I get in some cases is 28 or so days of readings for that month although I set the dates for the full month: 1 of july to 31 of july. Is there something else I have to do besides setting the dates, to get all of the month's readings?
Jameson

Post by Jameson »

It sounds like you are talking about exporting your meter read data (rather than the "6 Months of Monthly Reads"), this is the data that includes volts, amps, power factor etc. this data is stored on your computer in the EKM Dash Database. This is the option if you go to File>Export in the EKM Dash.

As long as you have data on every day that you have requested stored in your EKM Dash Database, you should be able to create a .csv file for the date range you have specified.

Best regards,
Jameson
EKM METERING
http://www.ekmmetering.com